Since it’s the holiday season I thought I’d post a list of all posts published since PASS Summit. Even though I only started this site a while back I did publish a lot of posts after PASS Summit.
I did this because I wanted to get some of them published this year. In fact, at one stage I posted eleven posts in a two and a half week period. Which is a fair few for such a short time frame. So in case you missed any of them here’s the list.
- T-SQL Tuesday – Relearning Linux
- My first US SQL Saturday and PASS Summit visits
- A couple of things to watch out for if deploying Power BI Reporting Services
- Fixing some of the problems caused when you introduce rowstore filtered indexes.
- Fixing some of the problems caused when you introduce Columnstore indexes
- Maintaining your larger databases better Part 1
- Maintaining your larger databases better Part 2 – Indexes
- Hosting SQL Server on VMWare
- Building a test lab to use outside work
- Various Cloud Infrastructure options to consider when choosing a cloud provider
- SQL Server related Services available with top four cloud providers
- Azure Stack for the SQL Server Professional
- Maintaining your larger databases better Part 3 – Recommended DMV’s
- Maintaining your larger databases better Part 4 – Recommended FREE tools for the job
- Potential for the future after this year’s Data Platform announcements
- Alternative Data Platform New Year’s post
- Installing Azure DevOps Server 2019 RC1 on my laptop
Anyway, I hope some find this List of all posts published since PASS Summit useful.